Gordon Food Service is one of the largest foodservice companies in the United States. With over 1,000 locations and more than 350,000 employees, Gordon Food Service plays a critical role in nearly every community. As such, it’s important for Gordon Food Service to know what its customers want and how to best serve them. That’s why the company recently conducted a customer survey. If you work for or with Gordon Food Service, please read this blog post to learn more about the results of the survey and what they mean for your workplace.
How To Take The Gordon Food Service Customer Survey
Gordon Food Service surveys customers on a regular basis in order to gather feedback and insights into what they like and don’t like about their food service experience.
Take the Gordon Food Service Customer Survey:
1. Go to https://gfsstore.smg.com/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
2. Enter the total amount shown on your receipt, the 23-digit survey code, and “Start”.
3. Complete the survey questionnaire. Your responses will help Gordon Food Service improve its food service offerings!
Gordon Food Survey Rewards
Customers who participate in the Gordon Food Service customer survey can earn rewards including discounts on future orders, free food, and even a chance to win a trip to Gordon’s home state of Maine. To take the survey, visit www.gordonfoodservice.com/survey.html and click the “Start Survey” button. Participation is free and takes only a few minutes.
Rules For Gordon Store Survey
Gordon Food Service is committed to providing an excellent customer experience. Here are some tips for keeping your customer satisfied:
1. You must be a citizen in good standing of the USA, UK, or Canada.
2. There’s no age limit to enter into the contest, but you must be over 18 in order to enter.
3. The sweepstakes prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another person.
4. The Gfsstore.com/survey Sweepstakes is not open to employees of The Gfsstore or the subsidiaries and their affiliates.
5. Be polite and helpful when serving customers, even if they don’t appear to be in a hurry. Gordon Food Service wants its customers to feel welcome and appreciated, no matter how busy the line may be at the time
What’s Required For Taking Gordon Store Survey?
- To take the Gordon Food Service Customer Survey, you will need to be registered with Gordon Food Service and have an active account.
- A store receipt includes the 23-digit Guy from State Street code. It is a tablet, laptop, computer, or smartphone.
- An affordable, functional, and quick internet connection.
- English or Spanish language proficiency.
- Once registered, you will need to create a survey online using our secure website. The survey is free and takes just five minutes to complete.
Gordon Food Service Customer Survey Results
Gordon Food Service commissioned a customer survey in order to gain a better understanding of their customers’ wants and needs. The results of the survey were released recently and provide valuable insights into what Gordon Food Service’s current and potential customers want from the company.
The survey found that the top three desires of Gordon Food Service’s customers are access to healthy options, good quality, and reasonable prices. The second most-requested desire was more convenient pickup locations, followed by improved communication with the company.
Overall, the results of the survey suggest that Gordon Food Service is fulfilling many of its customers’ needs. The company plans to use this information to continue providing high-quality food at reasonable prices while also expanding access to healthy options.
Important Reference Links
Gordon Food Service Official Website: www.gfs.com
Gordon Food Service Survey Site: www.gfsstore.com/survey
Gordon Food Survey Customer Service
Phone Number: 1 (800) 968-4164
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Gordon Food Service customer survey. Your input is invaluable as we work to improve our products and services. We appreciate your participation and will use your feedback to continuously improve our quality food service options.