Restaurant chains are constantly looking for ways to improve their guest experience. This is especially important given the changing landscape of the industry, where guests are increasingly looking for more personalized service. One way restaurants can differentiate themselves is by conducting guest experience surveys. By understanding what makes guests happy and unhappy, restaurant chains can make tweaks to their policies and operations in order to improve customer satisfaction.
In this blog post, we will provide you with a guide on how to guide an Applebee’s guest experience survey. We will also provide some tips on how to collect data and analyze it effectively.
Applebee’s Online Survey Requirements
To help improve the Guest Experience at Applebee’s, we are asking our guests to take a short survey.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A smart device such as mobile/phone, computer/pc, or tablet with internet access.
- A couple of minutes to complete the survey.
How To Take The Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
Applebee’s strives to provide its guests with a positive dining experience. To that end, the restaurant has developed a Guest Experience Survey which customers can use to provide feedback on their recent visit. The survey is open to all guests and takes only a few minutes to complete.
- Visit www.talktoapplebees.com – the official webpage of Applebee’s Survey.
- Fill out the survey details such as:
- 13-digit survey code,
- Server Name.
- Now, your TalkToApplebees Survey is click on the “Start” button.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the “Start” button at the bottom of the page.
- The Guest Experience Survey asks questions about the quality of food, drink, service and cleanliness.
- In addition, reviewers are asked to rate their overall satisfaction with Applebee’s in terms of five stars out of five.
- The survey results are used to improve the guest experience at the restaurants.
Overview of the Survey
Applebee’s is looking for ways to improve their guest experience. They have released a survey to get feedback from customers. The survey has 10 questions and takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
The survey asks about how often guests are greeted when they enter the restaurant, how well the waitstaff is attentive, and how likely guests are to return. Here are some of the survey results:
– 83% of guests are greeted when they enter the restaurant
– 87% of waitstaff is attentive
– 67% of guests say they would be likely to return
Results of the Survey
The Guest Experience Survey, conducted by consumer research firm NPD Group, quizzed Americans about their recent dining experiences at Applebee’s, Red Lobster and Olive Garden. The results are in and they’re not pretty:
Applebee’s scored the lowest in ratings with guests, earning an “F” in overall satisfaction. Roughly one-third of guests rated the restaurant as “poor,” while another one-third gave it a “C” rating.
Red Lobster fared slightly better than Applebee’s but still received low marks from guests. Slightly more than one-third of guests gave the seafood chain a “C” rating, which represents a slight improvement from last year’s survey when it received a “D” rating.
Olive Garden had the best guest experience according to ratings from guests. Slightly more than half of respondents gave it a “B” rating, which is up from last year when it received a “A+” rating.
What is the Applebee’s Survey?
Welcome to the Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey! This survey is designed to collect feedback from guests about their recent experience at our restaurants. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for choosing to participate in the survey. Our goal is to improve your dining experience and learn what we can do better. We appreciate your time and input.
What made your visit to Applebee’s enjoyable?
The food was great as usual
The atmosphere was perfect
The price was right
Download the Applebee’s mobile app:
Applebees Customer Service Number & Address
- Applebee’s Guest Relations: 8700 State Line Rd, Ste 200,Leawood, KS 66206
- You can call our home office between 8AM – 7PM – CST Monday – Friday:
- Phone Number: 888-59APPLE 888-592-7753
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Experience Survey! Your input is invaluable as we work to create a better experience for our guests. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!